Wells Fargo provides a lot of beneficial services to the consumers of the United States of America since six decades. Wells Fargo provides an online banking facility to its consumers. Customers can log into their account from their mobile and laptops. But Before signup, You need to Find Wells Fargo Routing Number.
Online account accessing facility enables consumers to check their account, manage their credits and transfer money from anywhere anytime in a short time. It provides quick and secure online services. But before accessing your account online you need to sign up or enroll in wells fargo services.
For successful enrollment you have to follow the method given below.
- First of all you need to open your favourite internet browser on your smartphone, pc or desktop.
- Type the official website www.wellsfargo.com, when you land on the main page of Wells Fargo you will see different buttons in the horizontal menu bar.
- Click on the first button “Sign on” available in the menu bar. It will lead you to the new page where you can sign in to your account by putting your username and password in the required box and clicking on “sign on”.
- If you have not registered then click on “Enroll Now”. When you click on the enroll button you will go to the page of enrollment. Where you will see the written heading “Enroll in wells fargo Online”. Below this heading there are two boxes available.
- First box is for social security number (SSN). Put your social security number in first box. If you don’t have SSN the put your ATM/Debit card number. The second box is for for account number. Put your account number ofr debit card number in required box if you forgot your WF debit card number you can also put date of birth and last name and then click on “Continue” button. You will be registered successfully. After registration you can login to your account.